Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cousins!

We have had lots of visitors over the past few weeks. This has been great for my shy little toddler to learn to open up to new people. Everyone who visits usually brings something for Charlotte, and then something for Trey. I wonder if he will always associate visitors with presents. Hmm....

This past weekend my cousins and aunt came up for a visit. They learned how to unplug their cell phones (b/c the don't work here!) and we enjoyed a wonderful visit. It was so nice to have extra hands to change diapers, get kids dressed, entertain, and to have people who like to eat! As stated in a previous post my family doesn't always eat the food I cook (unless it involves chocolate) and since I love to cook it is nice to have people over who appreciate the food.

We also took a quick visit to site where our family's future home will be. Jay taught Trey how to make a log rock back and forth while you stand on it and I had a little adventure in off-roading with my Escape, which I hope to never repeat in my life.

Jayla holding Charlotte


Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks!!


All that playing wore me out!


Trey coloring with Nellie.


Jillian and Trey playing together.


Even with all those playmates, they still love their mommy :)


Be still my mommy heart!


Family picture at the spot where our front door will be!




Jay teaching Trey how to roll the logs and stay on top!


No comments:

Post a Comment