Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blue crayon.... yum!

Trey will not eat any meat, cooked vegetable, or most family dinners. I can easily list the foods that Trey will actually eat. I never had to worry about him picking up bugs or dirt and eating them. He won't put (much) real food into his mouth if it looks new to him, so he would never put any non food item into his mouth, or so I thought. Today Trey decided these looked appetizing.


Seriously? He never eats any new food put in front of him and while coloring today at the table, Hmm... maybe that is the connection..., he decides to put a crayon in his mouth. I was putting some dishes in the dishwasher and I when I turned around-there he is with the blue crayon coloring his tongue. Gross!

I promptly take the blue crayon away and tell him crayons go on the paper not in our mouths. Fast forward a few hours later and he does the exact same thing with the black crayon! I knew it may happen so I was trying to pay close attention while he was coloring, but as soon as I look away (because I do have another child) he does it again! Cakes and ice cream are yummy, but he will not eat them. Instead he prefer to eat crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment