Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy One Month Birthday!




Happy One Month (and a day) birthday to Miss Charlotte Rose!

Stats at one month: 9 lbs 5 ozs, 21 3/4 inches long and head 13 1/2 cm

I can't believe you have already been in our lives one month. You love to look at people's faces and hold your head up. Every morning you play on your brother's bed and stare at him. I think he will be the first person you smile at. He loves to give you hugs and you let him count your buttons on your sleeper and tickle your feet. You are a big fan of sleeping with your arms spread eagle. I think you get that from your daddy.

I love to dress you in pink and purple. So many of our friends and family have been generous so you have some girl clothes to wear. You love to snuggle in the moby wrap and in your swing but do not enjoy your car seat. You eat like a champ and never miss a meal :) You are such a happy baby and fuss only when mommy eats black beans, which she will never do again while you are nursing. You are already so strong and your doctor can't believe how many expressions you already make! I can't wait to see you grow and change each month. I love you!








And just because so many people ask me if Trey and Charlotte look alike, here are some pictures of Trey at one month. You can definitely tell it is a different season!




No comments:

Post a Comment