Friday, February 17, 2012

Newborns

This afternoon I went to visit a family that had a baby last week and bring them some dinner. Oh, how my heart ached looking at that precious newborn. I keep reminding myself- My kids sleep all night (usually), they are on a good routine, I am not a milking machine anymore. But seeing that teeny, tiny little face, feather-like hands, and sweet baby yawn, well it made me forget all those things. I am not saying I want a newborn right now (Don't worry Grandma and Grandpa- we aren't sending anymore your way!), but I do miss those newborn snuggles.

So for just a minute, get a baby blanket and snuggle up with these newborn moments.








My kids sleep all night... I like their routine.... I don't want to get fat, I mean pregnant, again right now. Yeah- I keep telling myself these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment