Monday, February 20, 2012

First Snowfall of the Year

Yesterday morning we left for church a little skeptical of all the bad weather that was being predicted. By the time we arrived home, flakes were falling from the sky and about an hour later the grass was covered. The snow fell pretty heavily the rest of the day and into the evening. We had a good 4 inches covering everything. You can see the snow falling behind Charlotte.


"Did you hear about the snow we have in my backyard?"


After naps we got the kids bundled up and ready to go outside. Charlotte was such a trooper getting all bundled up!



I didn't have any boots for her and I couldn't put my fingers on Trey's from last year (which would still have been WAY too big for her tiny feet) so I found Trey's mittens from his baby snowsuit and used them as feet coverings for Charlotte. They were waterproof and a perfect fit.

"Really, Mom? This is ridiculous."

1 comment: