Sunday, April 10, 2011

*Sigh*

What happening at our house? Well, I go back to work tomorrow.

I REALLY REALLY don't want to go back to work. Not that I don't like my job, but I don't want to leave my kids.

I think instead I will just whine and pout that I don't want to go. I have a toddler so I know exactly how to throw a good temper tantrum. But that doesn't pay any bills. So... back to work I go.

My kids are in good hands, but I will miss all the sweet moments I have had all to myself these past 12 weeks. I will miss Trey loving on his sister or insisting he wants waffles for breakfast and yelling "Pop!" the moment they pop from the toaster. I will miss Charlotte's sweet coos and smiles while she eats. I will miss having my cup of coffee in the quiet kitchen before everyone gets up and knowing I don't have to rush out the door.

Lunches are made, bottles are put together, bags are packed and lesson plans are written so tomorrow here I come.

I have savored every moment I have had at home. Here are some snap shots I got of my last few days as just a mom.









No comments:

Post a Comment