Monday, April 11, 2011

I Survived

Not that I am mistaken into thinking many people read this blog, but in case you do, I wanted to let you know I survived my first day at work. I shed a few (okay lots) of tears this morning but the day went pretty well for a day at work. Jay does the dropping off in the mornings these days, which is very helpful for me. I am proud to say I got up at 6 and we were all out the door by 7:05. Pretty impressive.

My students were excited to see me and I got lots of hugs. I enjoyed being in the classroom again and getting a chance to teach. Only 9 more days until Spring Break!

The kids did well today. Charlotte took 2 bottles today while I was gone and if you spoke to us 2 weeks ago we would have never believed that would happen! She didn't sleep so well, but I am sure that will come. Trey had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa and the new toys I send down for him to play with. Well not really new, but new to him in that they had been up in storage for the past few months until their next "toy rotation."

When I picked them up Charlotte settled down for a long nursing session and Trey gave me a big hug. We played outside with bubbles and grilled out dinner while Charlotte took a LONG nap (sorry Grandma!). After dinner we drove down our house site to see the basement progress. Hopefully I can put up pics of the house progress tomorrow night, but for now it is time to get ready to another crazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment