Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MidWeek Confessions



I love reading blogs with people in the same stage of life as me.  One blog I follow does MidWeek Confessions every week.  It makes me smile every week to realize every other mom does some of the things I do that I really don't admit to anyone.  So I thought I would link up. 
  •  I have never linked to anyone's blog before and it took me quite a while to figure out how to get the whole button thing to work and I hope this button takes you back to the original blog.
  • My husband can design websites and his job involves web design and coding.  When I asked him to help me figure out the button thing, he couldn't understand the point of what I was doing so I just sighed and decided to figure it out myself.  That is the same reason why I don't have a cute blog header or design.
  • We have lived in our new house for 7 months.  There is still nothing on the walls.  I look on pinterest, get ideas, then never follow through.  Story of my life. 
  • Tonight I went to the grocery store by myself.  I wandered around the aisles because I could. 
  • Sometimes my three year old eats cereal for dinner.  Many days it is just not worth the fight to make him eat something else. 
  • My kids and my husband are not a big fan of meat.  We eat chicken maybe twice a week for dinner and that's about it.  The other night I thawed out some chicken to made chicken parmesan with the pasta and marinara sauce I had left over.  My husband informs me that I didn't need to make chicken for his sake.  I tell him I realize that but I hadn't had any meat in 4 days and I just really want some chicken! A vegetarian I am not. 
  • We let Charlotte have her paci the whole weekend. 
  • Most of my blogs have typos.  I really do proofread, I just read what I think I want to say and not what the post actually says. 

1 comment:

  1. We've lived in our home for almost a year and still have empty spaces! I feel you girl- you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete