Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wisdom from a 2 year old

Trey continually makes us laugh by the things he says. I want to remember this stage so I am writing them down because I know I will forget too soon.

During tonight's prayer,
"Dear God, Thank you for Mommy, Daddy, Trey and Charlotte. And for my poop in the potty and my pee in the potty. Amen."

Charlotte can touch her feet to the table in her highchair. Trey tells her every night after dinner to
"Get yous feet off the table Charlotte!"

This is how I know he is my child.
"I no wear my elmo pajamas. Its gots tags. I wear my elephant pajamas. Its gots no tag."

We have been talking about Trey's right and left every time he gets dressed and when we are driving in the car. Yesterday dinner he told me something and asked for confirmation.
"Right, Mommy?
I told him yes he was right.
"Left, Mommy?"
I think we still have a little work to go on that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment