Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sick Day

When Charlotte woke up this morning at 5 am I knew something was not right. She had a fever and bad congestion. I am hoping it is nothing a little bland diet, Tylenol, and extra hugs and kisses can't cure. Whenever I go to the doctor because one of the kids has a fever I get told it is just a part of a cold or virus and sent home. So now I wait until something else seems up instead of wasting a whole day of rest at the doctor's office. Charlotte and I got to spend some quality time this morning when the boys went off to church.

We played some music.



Had a tea party.



And did some laundry.



And I may or may not have let her have her paci all morning because she wasn't feel well.

Anyways, Charlotte kept looking for Trey. She wandered around downstairs a little lost without anyone to chase. As soon as the boys came home from church she was so excited. Trey gave her a hug and told her he missed her. Then they had a good time playing under the dining room table.

"Come on let's crawl Charlotte!"


"Cheese"



"Charlotte, stop hitting me!"



"I love you Charlotte. Charlotte says she loves me too!"



And then Jay and I had to discuss the great working parent debate- who stays home with the sick child? Seriously, this is one of those times when it really stinks being a working mom. It is Jay's turn and Mondays are not easy days for me to miss at school, so he gets to stay home tomorrow and wipe this lovely nose and give kisses and hugs and watered down apple juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment