Monday, December 19, 2011

Adoration

Charlotte adores her big brother. Literally, I cannot keep her away from him and whatever he is doing. In the evenings Jay tries to take Trey outside to run around and get some energy out while I fix dinner. Charlotte is stuck inside with me. She does not like this. She wants to be with her brother. We would let her go outside except she eats every stinking stick, leaf, twig, leaf, bug, dirt, piece of grass ........

So for now she just stares out the window until he comes back in. Or waves at her.





We are having to work a lot more on sharing these days because Trey usually wants what she is playing with and vice versa. They do love to share food though. Apparently a snack is no good unless it shared among both of them.



Charlotte somehow got a bit of Trey's play doh in her hand yesterday evening and she ate it. We don't think it was too much, but her tongue did turn blue. Luckily it was homemade so I know exactly what she ate and we can rule out any food allergies for blue food coloring! She threw it up about an hour later so I guess all that salt didn't agree with her system. Today I had a long talk with Trey about keeping the playdoh on his table and not on the floor so Charlotte didn't eat it and get sick. So while playing Trey informs her, "Charlotte, don't come over here, you can't eat my playdoh because I keeping it on the table."

Charlotte decided to go for the Christmas tree lights instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment