Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Mornings



In the summer our mornings are quite lazy. Starting on Monday Jay is officially on summer break as well so we are enjoying the times of getting things done around the house and just simply being together. Breakfast is usually eaten a little later and usually consists of something homemade. The kids stay in their pajamas a little longer than normal and showers are taken sometime in mid afternoon. It is bliss.

And we usually find ourselves around the kitchen table. Pretty much everything in our life happens around this table it seems like. Especially when I look back at pictures. We fold laundry, try new foods, eat together, and work together here.



This morning Jay was working on his computer. Who knows what he was doing. I think looking up stuff we will never be able to afford.

I was busy organizing my coupons. Right now I am really bad couponer. Iusually lose my coupons between here and the store and my purse. I am dragging the kids out the door at the store and forget to use my coupons or I get fed up with the little pieces of paper and just throw them away. But this summer I am determined to save us some money by using my coupons.



Trey decided to join us at the table and he got his crayons, stickers, paper, and a car seat manual, because that's what all good toddlers need to color. Right now his life's work is to tear the paper off of every crayon in the bag. He is working very diligently on this.



Charlotte's life work is napping. She is very good at it. Especially when her brother runs up the stairs yelling "Larla, Larla!" everytime he realizes she is missing from the room so she must be in her bed asleep. When I try to intercept him in the stairs so he does not disturb her he explains he needs to "Help Larla!" which means wake her up. Hence her napping in the swing this morning and not the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment