Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hair bows and tutus







Charlotte has received lots of girly things in the last 5 months. This has been such a blessing since we had NOTHING for a girl when she was born. My cousin Lauren has an etsy shop called Divalicious Boutique Accessories for Girls that specializes in tutus and bows. She sent Charlotte the cutest Virginia Tech bow and tutu. This is Charlotte's very first hairbow and she didn't mind it on her head at all. I have issues with handbands so I haven't put her in any, but she looked so cute that more big bows may be coming soon in her future.




Charlotte could not get enough of the tutu. She tried to eat it, play with it and was mesmerized by the vibrant colors.







Behind the scenes at Charlotte's photo shoot.



I love Charlotte's expression in this shot. It is like she is so grown up. Poor Trey is trying to figure out what his sister is wearing.



Ok Mom- I think I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment