Sunday, February 10, 2013

Three Day Weekends

Don't be jealous, but Jay and I have only worked one full week since before Christmas and we haven't worked on a Friday since January 11th.  We will have to make up all these crazy Friday snow days so you can laugh then. I am definitely getting used to these three day weekends.  Instead of trying to cram cleaning, extra cooking, laundry, church and family time in 2 days we can space it out.  Plus the extra time at home with the kids is so much fun.

On Friday we made Valentine's with the kids.  They loved painting their hands (as usual) and we had a great time.  




Saturday I spent a lot of time cleaning out their closets to give away some clothes that didn't fit anymore. We have friends at church who have a girl Trey's age and a boy Charlotte's age.  Every 6 months or so we swap clothes.  I give her Trey's clothes for her little boy and she gives me her daughter's clothes for Charlotte.  It works out great for everyone!  While I was digging through closets looking for sandals to give our friends, the kids found some fun clothes to wear.  


The week ahead looks clear weather wise.  I don't know if we can make it through a whole 5 day work week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment