Monday, February 11, 2013

Silly Girl

Charlotte is in an extremely silly phase.  Anything and everything makes her laugh and giggle.  She knows when she is barely pushing following a rule (like sitting on the very edge of her seat at the table) and will just look at you and giggle. 

She also loves to wear other people's hats and shoes.  Anything you leave laying around is fair game for her to put on!

The other day she found Trey's old sunglasses and had the best time wearing them around the house.  She told me to get the camera so she could "say cheese and take picture."  I also love this shot because you can see all her teeth! The dentist told us to start saving for braces now because you can see her baby teeth are already crowded, which leaves her no hope for her adult teeth! 

Charlotte loves to smile and pretty much walks around like this all the time! 


Saturday morning she got up really early so I took her downstairs to play.  Daddy left his laptop out and before I realized it Charlotte had gotten on the sofa and turned it on.  I told her to leave Daddy's computer alone and she said, "I dont wanna, I hit buttons!"  Oh that silly girl.... 

Tonight at bedtime her prayer went like this, "Dear God, Thank you for food.  Thank you for peoples.  Thank you for laughing.  Thank you for paci and blanket.  Thank you for Charlotte. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment