Sunday, January 20, 2013

Minnie Party Part 2

Since there were so many pictures of Charlotte's party I had to break it into two posts.  Here is the best part of the party- the presents and cupcakes :)

Charlotte is opening up her new vacuum from Grandma and Grandpa.  The best thing is it actually collects dirt!  She loves to push it around and help me clean!


Charlotte and Trey love Uncle Mark and were so happy when he participated in the party festivities. 

Nana made bean bags for the kids that spelled out their names.  When I told Charlotte they spelled her name she said, "T-r-e-y" which made me laugh so hard! I tried to explain that was Trey's name and her name was "C-h-a-r-l-o-t-t-e" but I guess she has heard him spell his name so often she associated those letters with the word name.  The fabric is different for each of their bean bags and they like to match the e and r from both their names. 

 This is the bean bag board that Papa made them.  They love throwing the bean bags into each hole. 

 I wanted to get Charlotte a personalized stool from etsy for her birthday, but they were all way more than I wanted to pay for a stool, so my cousins found one at Target and my cousin Jayla painted it for Charlotte.  It turned out way cuter than the ones I saw on etsy!

My parents brought up my doll cradle from when I was a little girl.  I got it when I turned 2 and Charlotte got it on her 2nd birthday.  Charlotte also got a cabbage patch doll that came with a blankie and paci, Charlotte's favorite things in the world.  She loves to lay the baby down for a nap and give her the paci and blankie and sing Jesus Loves Me to the baby.  

After a whole house search for a lighter, we finally found one to light her birthday cupcake! We had this same problem at Trey's party last year.  Next time I know to look for a lighter before the party starts!  We keep hiding them up high so the kids can't get to them and then I forget where I hid them.  

Charlotte dove right into her cupcake!  She really liked the icing.  

 I am not sure how many cupcakes Trey ate during the party.  I put them as a table centerpiece and didn't realize Trey could get to them until he ate his first cupcake when the party started.  Whenever he was quiet I would look over and he had stolen another one!  I think he only ended up eating 2 1/2 altogether, but it was way more sugar than he needed without a nap! 

Charlotte had so much fun at her party and loved that her family could be there to celebrate with her!  Happy Birthday Charlotte! 


No comments:

Post a Comment