Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Crafts

Our refrigerator front is filled with Christmas crafts the kids have done at home and at church.  Charlotte and Trey both love to do crafts and thanks to Pinterest I can quickly come up with crafts to do at home.  They really love to paint and especially make handprints.  The other night we made handprint Christmas trees after dinner.

Please forgive my 11 year old hoodie.  It is the most comfy hoodie I own and so I like to rock it on nights at home that involve paint, even if it is not much to look at :) 






Trey's tree

Charlotte's tree
 They also love stickers.  This was craft was leftover from my two year old class at church a few weeks ago.  Charlotte needed help peeling the stickers, but she was all about putting them on her tree and then taking them off the next day.  Trey wanted to fill up his tree so no empty space was left!





No comments:

Post a Comment