Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fantasy Football

Last weekend was Labor Day Weekend and we headed to Richmond for Jay's annual fantasy football draft.  I don't mind because 10 years ago after the draft weekend Jay stopped by my dorm room to give me a college goodie bag my sister in law had given to him to bring to me at Tech.  That was the first time we ever hung out.  He came by to drop off the bag and stayed for four hours.  Thanks Jennifer :)

Anyways, on Saturday we hit the outlets in Williamsburg kid-free.  My parents kept the kids and wore them out shopping and running errands.  My mom took Charlotte shoe shopping and she sat in the chair and let them measure her foot like a big girl! A lot our shopping in Williamsburg was getting fall clothes for the kids.  We like to buy a little bit bigger than they need right now so it will last throughout the winter.  Last year I accidentally bought too small for Charlotte and she wore a couple of shirts like 2 times before they were too tight, so I learned my lesson.

I got these play clothes from Target for Charlotte.  I put them on her to see how they would fit and she wouldn't let me take them off the rest of the evening until bathtime! The tags didn't even seem to bother her. 

These pants are from last year and they still fit Trey great.  I guess all the 4T pants we just bought may have to wait a few months for him to grow into them.  We got this orange vest at Target.  He pulled out these clothes to put on all by himself.  He must know hunting season it coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment