Sunday, September 16, 2012

Purses Galore!

Charlotte has three obsessions in life: shoes, purses and talking on the phone.  I don't want to know what she will be like at 15 if this is what she is like at 20 months!   She wants everyone to wear shoes, will bring you shoes, try on any shoes she finds, and constantly wants to put on different shoes when she finds them.  If you are talking on the phone she comes up and yells "me!" until you hand her the phone to talk on.   Her newest love is purses.  She will turn any bag into a purse and wear it around the house.

Talking on the phone with Daddy while Trey plays on his own.  The picture shows my social butterfly and my shy introvert. 

Still talking on the phone but trying to ignore me so I can't get the phone back.

Before church this morning Charlotte gets her bag to carry.  She has to carry her own bag wherever we go.  Usually her hand is holding onto her head or her hair to help her arm stay up!

After naptime she found three purses to carry, well one is really Trey's train basket. 

Charlotte loves her purses!

No comments:

Post a Comment