Tuesday, August 9, 2011

7 months old

I spent all of today thinking it was the 8th. I thought to myself, "I am going to go a blog post on Charlotte's 7th month birthday today and it will be the right day, I can't forget!" And then when I uploaded pictures from today I realized the folder was labeled the 9th. Whoops.. I am a day late. Sorry Charlotte. You might want to get used to this.

Charlotte is now 7 months old! She is super interactive with people, toys, and her own image in a mirror! I can't believe how big she is! She has continued with a very happy and content personality for which I am very thankful. She has no fear of strangers and will go to anyone. She has been sleeping like a pro for the past month- 11-12 hours a night and when I go in her room in the morning she is just playing with her feet and babbling to herself.

Charlotte likes:
  • Her big brother. Anything he does she finds hilarious. Even laying on top of her.

  • Food. This girl can put away some food. So far she loves green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, plums, pears, peaches, bananas, and avocados.

  • Taking her paci out of her mouth.
  • Diaper Changes.
  • Sitting up and talking to anyone.
  • Watching people, smiling at people, giggling at people.
  • Buzzing her lips and spraying food/saliva everywhere.
  • Playing with her toys, hands, and feet.
  • Catnaps in her crib.
  • Snuggling with her blanket and doggy. Seriously this is how she likes to sleep.
  • Bath time


Charlotte dislikes:
  • Being alone.
  • Staying up past her bed time.
  • Sleeping longer than 45 minutes during the day.
  • Being stuck in her car seat after we arrive home.
  • Missing a meal.
The past 7 months have flown by. Charlotte is such a joy and we can't imagine our family without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment