Monday, March 28, 2011

Bowling

On Saturday our Sunday School class went bowling. I was excited that it was an event we could bring the kids to. I hadn't been bowling in years! Literally I think the last time I went bowling was when Jay and I first started dating, which was about 8 years ago. I thought I was a really bad bowler, but I actually did good. I was looking forward to watching Trey and seeing his reaction to bowling, but was dreading actually having to bowl myself. It ended up being a lot of fun and we will definitely go back again soon! Trey had a blast!

Trey's good friend Madison was there. She is going to be a big sister in June so Charlotte was available for her to practice on!





Charlotte enjoyed people watching from her position in the stroller. We are very lucky she is such an easy going baby!


Trey's favorite part of the bowling alley was the ball return. Such a magical place! The bowling balls just pop out of nowhere!


Please Daddy, can I get the big ball you use?


Ok, I will get my kid-size ball.


They have a special ramp for the kids to use.




After pushing the ball down the ramp Trey would intently watch it SLOWLY roll down the lane.


Yay! Good Job! Trey clapped for himself after each turn. I don't think modesty is in his vocabulary!


Trey and Madison had a great time playing together. It is so nice to have mommy friends whose kids are the same age. All day long we kept telling Trey we would be going to see Madison after his nap and he would get so excited.




A couple from our class that doesn't have kids was there. Charlotte was able to entertain them and give them practice keeping a baby happy at a busy, noisy place :)



No comments:

Post a Comment