Monday, June 28, 2010

Trying to stay cool


It was another extremely hot day so we decided to cool off in the creek. Trey had fun splashing, walking around in the water, and going deeper in the water with his mommy holding him. While he is still not a fan of the hat, he was willing to keep it on for the most part this morning. I am not trying to be a mean mommy, but his hair and skin are so fair I am afraid his scalp will get burnt! Last week I tried to apply sunscreen underneath his hair, but I couldn't get the sunscreen smell out until Sunday night. Besides I think the hat just adds to the cuteness.

When we arrived at Trey was very patient waiting for his mommy and daddy to lather their white-selves in sunscreen.

He wanted to walk all around the water, even the parts where the water was up past his chest!


And of course the splashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment