Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Charlotte Moment

We are big proponents of bribing around here, so Charlotte gets an M&M for going potty and Trey gets an M&M for going #2 in the big potty (as opposed to the elmo potty we have to clean out!).


Here is the conversation that took place this afternoon.

Trey comes out of the bathroom and comes up to me: "Mommy, can I have an M&M for pooping on the big potty downstairs?"

Me: "Sure!"

We got to the pantry, find the M&M bag and pick out a color for Trey to eat.

Trey runs out to keep playing and I am zipping the bag up while looking around the pantry so I can start dinner.

In comes Charlotte to the pantry and she notices I have the bag of M&Ms in my hand.

Charlotte: "Mommy, I need an M&M?"

My response: "Charlotte, what did you do to get an M&M?

With a sly smile on her face she replies, "I play."

At least she knew not to lie to my face and tell me she used the potty.  And yes, I gave her the M&M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment