Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Playgrounds and Pigtails

Last week I asked Charlotte if I could put her hair in pigtails.  She immediately responded, "Yes! Like my friend Sadie!"  So whenever I brush her hair to go somewhere I ask her if she wants a hair bow or pigtails.  The past few days it has been pigtails every time.  I am not gonna lie, I love these pigtails :)


The kids were at church tonight playing with Jay while I got ready for a VBS meeting.  Why did I say I would help direct VBS? Oh yes, because apparently I like to keep my plate completely full.  In reality we have a wonderful children's director who will do most of the work, but the kids will probably spend a lot of time playing at church on the playground while I help prepare for VBS.


I don't think they will mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment