Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday!

Today Trey turns 4 years old.  Each year I try to write about the kid's interests and changes throughout the year.  I decided to interview Trey about his favorite things right now.


 What is your favorite color? Orange

What is your favorite toy? my screwdriver

What is your favorite food? cereal

What is your favorite tv show? Yo Gabba Gabba

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? (Trey just stared at me what I asked this question so I prompted him with what is your favorite thing to eat for lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's house? ) white bread

What is your favorite outfit? my big brother shirt

What is your favorite game? Stick the tail on the donkey! 

What is your favorite snack? I don't think you should ask that question right now. I already talked about my favorite food.

What is your favorite animal? a pig

What is your favorite song? The itsy bitsy spider

Who is your best friend? Charlotte said, "me, it's Charlotte!" so then of course Trey had to say,  No, it's my cousin Jacob. 

What is your favorite thing for breakfast? Cheerios

What is your favorite drink? milk

What is your favorite thing to play outside? dig for treasure


What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

What is your favorite thing to take to bed? Daddy (Trey doesn't like to sleep with any toys, special blankets or stuffed animals, but he loves for Daddy to lay with him for a few minutes before he falls asleep).

What do you want to be when you grow up? A giant

The last question totally cracks me up.  Trey talks about how he is growing big and strong and I don't think we have ever talked about jobs adults have other than where people work.  We say that Mommy and Daddy work at school and he knows Papa works at a church, but I guess in his super literal mind "grows up" means when he gets to be really big, not when he has a job.


1 comment: