Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dad is the Fun One

I am way behind on this blog! For some families December is the craziest time of year, but for us the weeks leading up to Easter and Spring Break are the busiest. Jay is in the Easter Pageant at church and spends most evening/ weekends at church and I am flying solo with the kids. Eventually I will get caught up on blogging.

Last Sunday we put the kids down for their naps after church and about 10 minutes later we heard some thumping go on in Trey's room. Jay went up to investigate. He found Trey laying under his bed. Now if I had found him I would have told him to get back in bed and to stay in his bed! Jays just asks, "Do you want your pillow with you under there?" Trey said yes and then took a two and half hour nap UNDER his bed.



Jay came downstairs and told me Trey was going to take his nap under his bed like it was no big deal. There was some questioning on my part, but apparently this is one of those guy things where Jay totally understood why Trey would sleep down there and thought it was cool.



That's why Dad is the fun one.

1 comment: