Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Little Miss Vanity

Charlotte loves herself. There is nothing that makes her happier than seeing herself in a mirror. She waves to herself, talks to herself, and laughs at herself. In the church nursery when I pick her up they always comment about how much time she spent waving and talking to herself in the big mirror they have along the bottom of the one of the walls. They said she needs no other entertainment.

She has found out she can see her reflection in the fireplace in our house (don't worry- we haven't turned it on) and now the oven. When I am in the kitchen she is usually crawling her way to oven door to give herself a high five and carry on a conversation. I tried to get a picture of her in aciton, but it is really blurry from the reflection of the oven. You can tell that she is waving to herself and jibber-jabbering to reflection.

Who is that cute baby I see?



OH- it's me!



Hi me!





You know you would want to spend all day in front of the mirror if you looked this cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment