Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Package

Dear Nana and Papa,

Thank you for the Halloween package. I was excited to see the caterpillar book and my train conductor outfit.


Charlotte really likes her "Baby's First Halloween" onesie.



I tried on my costume. It is a perfect fit. Mommy showed how to use Papa's train whistle. I am a pro at whistling and yelling, "All Aboard!"





I even shared my whistle with Charlotte. She is not as good as me yet.



Mommy said you can't send me anymore pink soap. After I rubbed it all over my face I couldn't find any more space to roll on my body, so I tried the carpet. It worked great! I put pink in Charlotte's room, Charlotte's closet, my room, my closet and Mommy and Daddy's room.



The carpet cleaner is coming on Thursday.

Love,
Trey

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! All over brand new carpet! I guess that is all part of having kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah that was exactly my thought- Seriously? on the brand new carpet!? Trey has never done anything like this before, but you can bet we will keep an extra closer eye on him from now on!

    ReplyDelete