Monday, February 23, 2015

Winter Break

One of the best things about teaching is having holidays off with the kids.  We had two weeks at home together.  The first day of winter break I threw a kid's Christmas party at our house.  Friends in pajamas came to make Christmas crafts, decorate cookies, and just play together.

 



 
The week after Christmas we went to visit my family.  We even went to my Uncle's 60th birthday party and got to see lots of extended family. They had some fun minute-to-win-it games for the kids to play.






We also had lots of fun at home playing with new toys and old ones. 








I just had to throw in this last photo.  Apparently Charlotte was taking pictures of Trey one morning with my phone.  You can see Jay asleep in the background.  This is proof that he does sleep through anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment