Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday

I am a list person, so when I saw this link-up I thought it would be fun join up!

http://lilacsandavocados.blogspot.com/2014/03/5-on-friday.html

1. Pinterest Kid Activities

The last few snow days have been yucky, rainy, icy weather that the kids cannot go outside and play in.  We were running out of snow day ideas until I hit up pinterest.  We did some fun fine motor activities that kept the kids occupied and not running around for about one hour on Monday!



2. Baby Cheeks

How can you look at this picture and not want to snuggle and kiss these sweet cheeks? I confess I do it about a million times a day!

3. First Bath

Esther's umbilical cord fell off this week so Charlotte and I gave Esther her first "real" bath in the baby bathtub. Esther didn't mind it too much, until we started pouring water on her.  Then she was not really a fan.


4, Girl time

Charlotte loves getting her haircut.  Unfortunately, she needs her hair cut the least of anyone at our house.  This past week the back was starting to get on the stringy-side which is my clue to give her a trim.  She loves to sit up in out bathroom and let me cut her hair.  After the haircut she wanted me to blowdry and straighten her hair.  She sat so still and loves to be pampered!

5.  These three kids

They are lovable, sweet and exhausting!  It amazes me how different they all are in both looks and personality.





No comments:

Post a Comment