Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby #3

We are super excited about baby #3 arriving in early March.  I am enjoying being pregnant and can't wait to have a newborn in our house again.  This time is so much more fun for Jay and I because the kids are excited about having a baby too.  Trey was too little to understand anything when I was pregnant with Charlotte, but this time around the kids have been curious and looking forward to having a new baby brother or sister.

This pregnancy has been relatively easy with no sickness (normal for me) and very little heartburn (not so normal).  I am beginning to have some back pain as the weight of the baby (and myself!) gets larger.  I keep trying to work out to combat the pain, but it wasn't helping much so my o.b. suggested one of those lovely maternity belts to help support my belly.  I looked them up on amazon and almost every review was written by women who had gotten them to help with back pain for their third or fourth pregnancy.  Apparently once you have 2 babies your stomach muscles are shot! 

I have never kept up with belly shots before, but I thought it might be fun this time.  I took some early on, but I think they are on my old phone and I can't access them anymore.  Oh well, I am sure I will keep growing over the next 15 weeks. 
25 weeks
25 weeks
We went about a month ago for our 20 week ultrasound to check on baby's growth and development.  Everything was great and for the first time ever we didn't have to go back for a follow up ultrasound.  The third baby knows better than to be complicated :) We didn't find out the gender and since we won't have any more ultrasounds unless some problem develops we won't know the gender until baby arrives!  

Baby's feet
The ultrasound tech got this shot of the baby holding a number one sign up in the air.  She labeled it "Go Hokies!" for us.  




We still have a lot to do before baby arrives, but right now we are just enjoying our family of four that (mostly) sleeps through the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment